Discover a truly extraordinary residential experience with outstanding, resort-style luxury apartments, right in the hart of dynamic, exciting Chevron Island – where the thriving city of Surfers Paradise meets a richly rewarding island life precinct. Combining a refined opulence with exceptional facilities and a prime location, Allure Chevron Island presents 17 levels of contemporary apartment living in a striking architectural form designed by award winning Gold Coast firm BDA Architects.
Capturing both classic style and contemporary punch, the elegant tiered development accommodates 95 luxury apartments, a remarkable range of public spaces designed to deliver a true community atmosphere, and dense sub-tropical landscaping that welcomes you to a sense of privacy and sanctuary.
Ambitious in execution and extravagant in vision, this landmark development will stand as the ideal address for a suburb on the move
• 1km to the golden sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise
• 500m to Home of the Arts (Pedestrian footbridge currently under construction connecting Chevron Island to HOTA)
• 1km to Southport Golf Club
• 2km to Gold Coast Turf Club
• 5km to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (QLD’s premiere shopping precinct).
• Walking distance to tram and bus stations.
• Walking distance to local shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Tranquil village lifestyle so close to the heart of Surfers Paradise
• High growth potential with gentrification underway.
• Great for all demographics
• Surrounded by Gold Coast waterways (Nerang River)
First Class Amenities
• Residents Lounge
• Rooftop infinity pool
• Rooftop BBQ and lounge areas.
Designed to create generous, visually clear spaces, Allure residences provide the ultimate experience of luxury living. The residences are sleek and speak a contemporary language. The high-level of detail expertly applied to aspects such as joinery and wall elements creates an overall vision that is crisp, clear and confident – everything aligns.
The generous proportions speak to the expansive views of the city and water that colour the windows of your home. This is a rare offering, designed truly for buyers with high taste.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car Park from $495,950
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car Park from $768,000
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car Park from $768,600