Everything about Capestone is designed to get the most out of lakeside living
A large beautiful central lake will sit in the heart of the community and provide an easily accessible gathering point for families and friends, plus a relaxing place for aquatic leisure activity and the backdrop to a vibrant retail hub.
An approved rail link at Capestone is also coming soon.
Surrounding the lake is a landscaped residential community full of contemporary designer homes, complemented by wide and spacious streetscapes that maximise natural light and allow the lake and bay breezes to flow easily throughout.
Capestone, Mango Hill’s newest community, offers contemporary designer homes.
Surrounded by wide streetscapes, spacious shaded landscapes, cooling bay breezes, a future lake and vibrant town and business centre, Capestone promises to be lakeside living the way it should be.
• Easy access to Capestone Boulevard and surrounding amenities and facilities.
• A variety of homesites from 300sqm – 702sqm.
• Level allotments.
• Local parks on your doorstep, offering landscaped gardens and outdoor spaces with shade structures to enjoy cool breezes.
• Conveniently located to St Benedict’s Catholic College.
• Only 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
• Mango Hill East Railway Station is just a short walk away